Looking for some inspiration, illustrations or opportunities to use or apply in your service or sermon? Here are some links to articles, stories and resources (particularly chosen to work well with our service outline North Africa: Walking in Shadow) showing what God is doing in North Africa.
- Prayercast – North Africa – Find out more about North Africa and watch videos and pray along with believers from this region.
- I Against my Brother – A short film about a Somali woman who was saved.
- Open Doors – Find out more about persecution of Christians in North Africa.
- Prayer sheet for people in Creative Access locations.
- What is Islam?
Stories from locals:
- What’s life like in North Africa?
- Kabil trains secret believers in North Africa
- Myriam* shares her story about discovering Christianity, and her search for the truth.
Stories from missionaries
- One AIM mission partner working in North Africa shares how they seek to always have Jesus Christ on their lips.
- Creative access locations can be isolating and, at times, dangerous. We asked one of our missionaries who works in that context why they have chosen to serve there.
- What is it like to live in a creative access country? One of our missionaries shares their impressions.
- Julie* lives in a creative access nation where almost the entire population are Muslim. We asked her what church and fellowship with other Christians looks like for her and for local believers.