October 2017 Connect
Connect is AIM Europe’s quarterly Magazine and Prayer Diary. It includes a weekly focus on either an unreached people group, an African country or a ministry area. Alongside the daily prayer items are complementary stories and articles which we trust will encourage you to pray with more insight and praise God for what he is doing among African people.
Sign-up below to receive future editions by post or email, or download a printable PDF version for October here.
Sign-up to receive Connect and other Prayer resources…
October 2017 Connect Articles
- What’s it like living in a creative access country? - What is it like to live in a creative access country? One of our missionaries shares their impressions. Could you live in this sort of context?
- How is God reaching the Dorobo? - Until 1991 the Dorobo, also known as the Okiek, were unreached by Christianity and barely touched by the outside world. But now Dorobo are evangelists!
- Why bother with mobilising? - Claire is currently serving the church in Mozambique. She is passionate about mobilising the church for mission. Here she explains why.
- Will you pray for the children of Tanzania? - In the 2012 census of Tanzania, children under 15 represented 44% of the total population. Please join us in praying for them.
- Changing attitudes in DR Congo - Read about the Aids Awareness Programme of the Communauté Evangélique au Centre de l’Afrique (CECA) church in Adi, DR Congo.