February 2018 Connect
Connect is AIM Europe’s quarterly Magazine and Prayer Diary. It includes a weekly focus on either an unreached people group, an African country or a ministry area. Alongside the daily prayer items are complementary stories and articles which we trust will encourage you to pray with more insight and praise God for what he is doing among African people.
Sign-up below to receive future editions by post or email, or download a printable PDF version for February here.
Sign-up to receive Connect and other prayer resources…
February 2018 Connect Articles
- How are the Alagwa engaging with the gospel? - Owen & Miriam Pugh and their family have been serving among the Alagwa since 2010. Here they share about the next steps in their ministry.
- Help us mobilise more teachers! - Many missionaries return home each year because of a lack of good educational options for their children. We recognise that for missionaries to thrive on the field we need to be a part of meeting this vital need. To do that, we need your help.
- Are you called to the Kanembu? - In 1895 Peter Cameron Scott, the founder of AIM, felt God’s call to reach those as yet unreached in the ‘inlands’ of Africa. His vision was of a chain of Christ-centred churches stretching from the coast of Kenya to Lake Chad. Today, there are still unreached people groups living in Africa’s 'inlands'.
- Why are AIM ministering in Cardiff? - Simon & Leanne Foulkes, along with their children Miriam, Lydia and Hannah, have recently moved from Mayotte on the Indian Ocean islands to Cardiff. Here they explain why.
- Meet Annette, our newest member! - Annette* shares her story, as a Tanzanian living and working in the UK, and now, as she responds to God’s call to return to Africa as a missionary.