August 2017 Connect
Connect is AIM Europe’s quarterly Magazine and Prayer Diary. It includes a weekly focus on either an unreached people group, an African country or a ministry area. Alongside the daily prayer items are complementary stories and articles which we trust will encourage you to pray with more insight and praise God for what he is doing amongst African people.
Sign-up below to receive future editions by post or email, or download a printable PDF version for August here.
Sign-up to receive Connect and other Prayer resources…
August 2017 Connect Articles
- Alagwa people are hearing the word of God… - In 2010 a Training in Ministry Outreach (TIMO) team was sent to the Alagwa, an unreached people group whose heart language is as yet unwritten, and who adhere to a form of Islam mixed with traditional African religious practices.
- Grasping the gospel that changes everything - It is not hard to get a Laarim person to say, "I believe in Jesus." The hard thing is finding the Laarim who understands that Jesus changes everything…
- When God takes his rightful place - “Things will be right when God takes his rightful place in our lives and in our societies.” (Evangelist Michael Fackerell). Karin Mende explains how this is exactly what AIM has been working towards in Madagascar for about 20 years and what their biggest challenges are.
- Meet new member, David* - Our newest member, David*, shares how God gave him a heart for the unreached. His name has been changed for security reasons as he will be serving in North Africa.
- How to reach the men? - Martin & Joy Koch were warmly welcomed back to Lchakwai after their Home Assignment to continue the ministry started by the TIMO team.